WOMEN AGREE THAT LARGER PENISES ARE BETTER THAN SMALLER
While writing this article, various forums, women's chat rooms and official surveys where examined that lead to a very consistent pattern; small penises are not welcome inside a women's vagina (below 5 inches in length and less than 4.5 inches in girth) while majority of women enjoyed penis sizes up to 11 inches long with a girth ranging from 6 to 7 inches.
A detailed breakdown of this review of preferred women's choice is as follows:
Women DO NOT like:
- Penis size smaller than 5 inches in length, at all, and no female fancied a dick with a less circumference than 4 1/2 inches. Furthermore, women where as brutal when it came to too large penises and voted that a penis weighing in more than 7 1/4 in circumference no matter the length was unacceptable.
What women DO like:
- Most females preferred a penis length from 7 to 11 inches end voted for that size to be enjoyable.
- The second runner up where females that liked there men to be at least 8 inches in length with a circumference ranging from 5 3/4th of an inch to 7 inches.
- The most interesting group where those that rated the penis size being very satisfying but not ideal and majority of those voted from length from 6 to 9 inches and circumference from 5 3/4th inches to 6 3/4 inches.
- The HOT SPOT was determined by the narrowest group but most voted for in the survey. In that group, they rated the Ideal penis size to be 7 1/4th of an inch to 8 1/4th of an inch, and circumference of 6 1/4 to 6 1/2.
There are no scientific studies that point to the same conclusion was the study performed by PenisSizeDebate® but when you take into account the amount of participants, and female behavior, this is most likely the conciliation; a big dick with a great circumference.
About the author
Ms. C. McLane is a highly renowned researcher with a reputation for accuracy and un-biast analyses of data. Her books such as "What Women Want" printed in 1985 in the United Kingdom was one of the best sellers and broke the ice for open talk amongst women about what they really wanted in their sex life. In her later years, McLane focused her research more on Penis Enlargement as an aid to help men that could not satisfy their partners with small penises and has been an advocate for open and honest talk in all levels of society ever since.